Saturday 5 April 2008

Alter it!!!!


Hello... It's my turn to set the challenge this week and I thought I would do something different...I want to challenge you to alter something... my example involves a bird box I bought from Woolworths for £1.69 and the Prima Caliope collection set from the shop...
But you can use anything you like... picture frame, box... If you want to still do a layout or card alter something you use... Change the appearance of buttons, use paint on something let your imagination run wild...As usual there will be a £10.00 e-voucher for the lucky person whose name is pulled out of the hat, all you have to do is pop back here before 9am next saturday and leave us a link to your creation or drop us an email letting us know where to look...

4 comments:

CraftyC said...

Interesting! By chance I have just made something that would fit so will pop back when I've uploaded to my laptop. Thanks
Clairexx

tracie said...

this is a fabulous bird box - I love it :-)x

Carole Bryson said...

Absolutely brilliant - I love it !

*off to woolies* >>>>>>> :)

monika said...

Snazzy. Love those papers. Super style thanks for sharing.