Monday 25 October 2010

2 and a half years later...

Well there is failing to keep your blog up to date and totally vanishing...

I last posted soon after Mum died... the day before her funeral I discovered there was something wrong with my left breast and it turned out to be the most aggressive type of breast cancer there is... I guess I never did do things by half... So 2 and a half years later and I've had chemo, mastectomy, radiotherapy, a second mastectomy and still seem to be here... Along the way I have made some incredible friends who I will have for life and love to pieces, sadly along the way far too many wonderful women have died and the names and stories of each one are etched on my heart...

Scrapping - don't do too much of that these days although I go through spells of having good intentions...

No comments: