Saturday 1 December 2007

A love affair begins - Colouring challenge

The weekly challenges are continuing over on the shop blog... But from now on there will just be a challenge each saturday... There will still be a £10.00 e voucher for the shop for one lucky person who gives us a link to their layout or card...

This weekend it is Karen's turn to set us a challenge and she wants us all to colour something...:D This can be using paints, watercolour pencils whatever you want to use...

I have done an example with some papers that will be going onto the shop later this week... They are by My Mind's Eye and will be used in a scrapbook kit... Alot of the items are from the kit... But I have added my own alpha, red ribbons, small brown flower and polka dot brad...

The layout is of Milly my mother in law's new labrador puppy... The photo was taken last week when my husband was down in the Midlands visiting his mum.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it Theresa!

Soooooo cute too. :)
Vanessa.

Samm said...

This is sooo cute! great LO!

Samm
x

Heather said...

I love how you used the weaving and embellishments.