Sunday 18 November 2007

Doodling on down...


Another Sunday and another challenge over on the shop blog...

It is my turn again today... My challenge to you is to get down with some doodling... You can either use one of those doodling templates that were so popular earlier in the year - or just go mad and doodle away yourself to your heart's content...

I've done two examples... The first is a card using the Roxy kit





The second is a lo also using the Roxy kit (Plus a few bits and pieces from my own stash...) Bit of deja vue here as I have used the same photo i used for the weekly challenge on UKS earlier in the week...







As usual you have a week to go to the shop blog and leave a link to your entry - and one lucky winner drawn from the hat will win a £10.00 e - voucher to spend in the shop...

3 comments:

Samm said...

These are gorgeous!!! love the circle, fab!

Samm
x

Claire aka Feline said...

I love your blog and you've got some smashing cards on here especially the Christmas ones :)

Maria McPherson said...

Loving these missus!!!! xxx