Saturday 17 November 2007

Sketch me a sketch...

Hello another weekend and a new challenge on the shop blog...

Today it is Angie's turn and she has given us all a sketch challenge. Full details of the sketch are over on the shop blog.
For my example I decided to use the seeds kit that we had in the shop earlier this year... Unfortunatly this is now out of stock - but there is loads of other scrummy goodies over there.

So my example - This photo of me was taken on the recent lurve thread retreat i went on... I hardly ever scrap photos of me...

The journalling reads -

It's strange as you get older - your body seems to change around you. Bits that were perky and proud start to go south all of their own accord... You can tell your eyesight is getting worse... Still at least that means you don't have to worry so much about what you can see in the mirror... Me - I'm happy as myself... Are you?



2 comments:

Maria McPherson said...

Oooh fab layout Theresa...and that journaling is sooo true! Me? Yup I'm pretty happy being me :) xxx

Samm said...

Gorgeous Theresa!!! sooo true!!!

Samm
x